Here we go, another post of this series of Things I love in Winter. I have to say, I haven’t even thought of anything to put in this post so this is going to hurt me a little. 🙂 It’s difficult for me to put myself in this place, Winter. Especially after being in Cuba and re-living that trip through my photos. BUT.. I am here and ready to convince myself that Winter is great!
So let’s go on this journey!
Valeria’s Top Ten Thursday- Things I Love in Winter (part 2)
- The glisten on fresh snow in the sunshine
- Wearing bright plum lipstick
- Smelling fireplaces in the distance on a crisp day
- Hot English black tea before bed
- Seeing birds from my window land on the bare branches of my boxwood tree
- Wearing my velvet thinsulate insulated gloves (BEST GLOVES EVER)
- Burning peppermint scented candles
- Cuddling in bed early watching TV
- Seeing deer or rabbit tracks in the snow
Hmm, well, that wasn’t that hard once I forced myself to focus. I really do love these things about Winter, especially number 10!