Part 3 of what I love about Winter.
Valeria’s Top Ten Thursday- Things I Love in Winter (part 3)
- The glisten on fresh snow in the sunshine
- Wearing bright plum lipstick
- Smelling fireplaces in the distance on a crisp day
- Hot English black tea before bed
- Seeing birds from my window land on the bare branches of my boxwood tree
- Wearing my velvet thinsulate insulated gloves (BEST GLOVES EVER)
- Burning peppermint scented candles
- Cuddling in bed early watching TV
- Seeing deer or rabbit tracks in the snow
Though.. Snow is on the ground. The winds this week were whipping trees around, but yet, Winter is almost over!! 🙂 Spring is 21 days away!! YAYA!!